Sunday, September 26, 2010

SUCK IT, WONDER WOMAN! THE MISADVENTURES OF A HOLLYWOOD GEEK


By- Olivia Munn
with Mac Montandon

Published by St. Martin's Press

Being a fan of Attack Of The Show I wanted to check out this book. But also being a fan of the show I really wish Olivia Munn was on the show more often. I don't think she has been on the show since Comic Con but that is neither here nor there, this is a book review.

From what I've read about her life I would be really interested in a full book her story.

I found the book to be a bit uneven which I guess is the style of these types of books but I would have really have liked to have heard more about her personal life growing up and how she got onto Attack Of The Show and the entertainment industry in general.

The uneven nature of the book keep taking me out of it every time I read a section I enjoyed. The low rating I think comes a lot from really looking forward to a better read and not getting it.

1 Out Of 5 Stars

Review by Brian C. Williams

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: