Saturday, June 29, 2013

Can't, I Has No Time Turner or T.A.R.D.I.S so THE TIME!!!

     I posted this on my Twitter today and it got me thinking: "I currently have 666 emails in my inbox. This shit just got real." and none of that is spam.

     I get more email now than I've ever gotten in all my time online and I love getting emails from friends, people who read my rants, rambles, and opinion screams on my different sites, and people who read my stories, and I want you to know your emails positive or negative about my writing give me smiles on bad days and good ones alike, and I will answer each and every one, but I can answer emails on time and write daily blog rants, rambles, and opinion pieces or I can tune up the stories I'm writing to a point that my chaos brain puke can be understood.
     If I focus on the former and not the latter you get the stories I released on the internet so for. Not ashamed of any of those stories, lessons learned, steps on the road, not deleting them, but this is how it must be for me from now on. Born in 1974 and I have been writing almost my whole life in one shape or form and now I'm at a point of finally seeing the road I want to take and how to get there but I have to build that road and take those steps and I'm not the brightest bulb in the outhouse so it takes me a lot of time and effort.
     As I said, slowly I'm attacking that 666 and I will still update the sites but probably no where near as much as I have in the past.

and the irony of writing a blog entry about needing to do less things like writing blog entries.

or is that irony? Damn you Alanis....
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: