Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tin Universe Volume One

     Took some time today between four loads of laundry, the Florida heat, and second day of starting back on the 30 Day Shred, to work on Tin Universe Volume One; which will be out in Dec for the low low price of $2 per download. Not a limited time offer, no prize inside, not even rub on tattoos, but still pretty sweet.
     It's a collection of the 14 stories I've already released with a quick look over by me but not really a new edit. This is a reminder to me of how far I've come since then so it functions as a good starting point for new readers and a kick to my head also if I need it.
     The collection will have one totally new short story that sets up the next phase of these stories and I think the next phase of me as a writer. Contents will be short stories, vignettes, 1 novella, and one novel, and also all covers if I can get the images down to a good size but not too a crappy were I don't want to use them.
     Releasing this in Dec. will allow me and the readers to go right into Tin Universe #13 in January.

     Also I wanted to give a shout out to Courtney Summers who answered a question on her Tumblr and her answer is something every writer going through doubts should read.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: