Monday, June 23, 2014

J O B

     Thanks to all who in one way or another gave me a thumbs up on getting the new job. It’s been a long 8 years but employed once again :) Thanks to those who talked with me through rough points and those who let me use them as references time after time. Big THANKS to Mar who stuck by me, and she may not have heard the things people said about wondering why, but I did. I love you so much :)

you might also want to check out,


You Set The Price!
     15 poems and 2 hints at a story written.
     "They have taken words of love, 
Turned it into images of hate, 
Faith of the foolishly blind, 
Burn the ugly at the stake."

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: