Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Why Numbers Matter To My Brain


     Today Tin Universe Daily hit the #20 mark surpassing Tin Universe Monthly. Now Tin Universe Monthly has been around longer and course Daily is going to pass it by miles because, well, it's daily, but I wanted to talk about how these little numbers can be and are boosters to me as a writer.
     Numbers mean things to our brains no matter how much we want to say they don't. Like word counts I use all number goals as positive points because Hell knows my brain can come up with enough negative ones.
     Oh, and the series of mine with the most releases so far is The God Mark which hit #22 with its latest release (more to come in Nov.)
     Since our brains are really good at playing negative games with nothing, it's good to find ways of playing positive games with nothing.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: