Monday, October 12, 2015

Hopefully Back To Posting Regularly

Mar has always made fun of me for having kept the records from playing sports games since I was a kid and I continue doing it today. These records go all the way back to Atari and also that football vibrating game, whatever it was called? I have a folder full of Excel files of the different sports records. I'm going to start posting info. when I get a chance to play some games and starting with today how about something else for Mar to make fun about in my choice of notebook to use to write down game info. into.
P.S.- I also keep records of when we play live sports games such a Putt-Putt.
And also board games like Monopoly.
And also also card games such as Exploding Kittens.
I'm not super competitive, it's just fun to me.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: