Friday, December 15, 2006

UNDRESSING THE SKIN written12/14/06

The truck problems are creeping up again with it over heating again last night as I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex. I got out of the truck to find smoke coming from the front. I can not afford this right now with me and Wave planning to move soon also. Another not again, frustrating but moving on…
…My MP3 player seems to be fighting back when it comes to me wishing to delete files from it with me not so much in the mood for glitches. I guess it wishes to keep listening to Our Lady Peace, Ani, and some of the Doctor Who audios I put on there. I delete it on the computer, the computer says nothing is not on the device but when I look at the player I see the same things. And when I play it they’re there. Frustrating but moving on…
I have to get going on a submission for a writing collection I was asked to submit something for. It is a great opportunity; which I can not talk about much, I still have to start my short story and then actually write something they would like to include with many professionals I read all the time. Opportunities wasted in the past, Opportunities now in front of me and the past maybe frustrating but it is time to move on…
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: