Wednesday, October 3, 2007

THE TITLE IS: DUCK TAPE TO THE MAX!!!


This is what happens when I do breakfast for us, out comes mutated biscuits.

I guess we are moving. Can I shout out the word stress within here? STRESS!!! Thank you. I’m mostly stressed because I keep having thoughts that some how, something will go wrong and screw it up and it will be my fault. Robbin told me what my line of thinking was. It was something long, big words, and was in capital letters. I can‘t help it or actually remember what it was she said. I’m just always thinking about what could go wrong. Though some people have said that they do not see that in me but that probably just shows I’m good at hiding certain parts of my personality from those who are not part of my inner circle of friends.

And add to the above I just got off the phone with my mother and father. Do I even have to go further. Family help so much with stress…..does sarcasm come across here properly?

Watching, King Of The Hill while writing this. Just downed a few Nighttime PM’s. When I speak with either of my parents I tend to grind my teeth and since that is not a good thing when you have one tooth broken down below the gum line I think you see why I have a headache and needed something strong to take. And because I have no insurance for getting my tooth fixed, more less getting good pain killers for the pain I have to go with taking more than the recommended of something you can get near the Band-Aids. That really long sentence was all for you Robbin! : )

Currently reading- Doctor Who: The Feast Of The Drowned as my travel book and today I will be starting- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood and- Blade Of The Immortal by Hiroaki Samura. I also need to check something out of the library for bedroom reading.

Speaking of books. I was at B&N the other day and saw that the next volume of 52 came in, Volume Three. Man, nothing more depressing that seeing things you really do not need but you want and knowing this thing you can live without and really don’t need is something you can not get because you do not have the money but you really really want it.

On my own writing front. Mar checked out- Writer’s Market from the library and I’m choosing a couple places to submit stories to. The other night I also came up with a good idea for a book to write with one of my best friends. Now if either of us could find matching times to do it. I wrote a chapter outline and put down several ideas for the book the other night…..fuck, Brian, get back to the projects you are working on….so I guess I’m off to do some writing before doing dishes and what ever else I need to do which I can’t think of right now because my head is killing me.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

©SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Brian C. Williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Predicting the future and deciding something is going to go wrong before anything has happened is a COGNITIVE DISTORTION. lol Thank you for the long-winded sentence; I think I need a Valium now...you probably need about half a bottle. I'm here for you whenever, wherever. And soon you can just pound on the wall when you want me to edit something. <3

Anonymous said...

P.S. Regarding health insurance: this made me feel better. One of Tim's coworkers (who has the infamously fabulous insurance I begged to marry him for) just had major dental work done and apparently a $26 copay turned into $3000 oral surgery. So apparently even if we did have insurance, we'd still be fucked.

Cee said...

Robbin,
Everyone needs half a bottle of Valium I think. They should put them in pezz dispensers with little heads of the person who pisses you off the most on top of it.