Monday, December 31, 2007

THE TITLE IS: RED SICKNESS....AND NOTHING TO DO WITH TIDE

Remember when I said I was not sick anymore?...I guess I lied because I woke up in the middle of the night with a very painful stomach ach. Now I'm sitting watching Red Dwarf on DVD barrowed from the library, sweeting like mad, and just generally pissed off because it seems like all I am of late is sick. I need a wide rimmed look at why this Ted tested flay flying accentric life has it in for me.

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.