Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE TITLE IS: NOT STOPPING BY YOUR WORDS

Me, Brian C. Williams, wanting more is not a sin. No family member or so called God can tell me otherwise. And me taking a step that says more is not, more money, is not off the wall, it's right there on the wall beside the neon Budweiser sign.

Calling myself a writer is not a crime. I'm not flying around on a book tour or pushing out sales into even the double digits but this is who I am. What else is a toothless, aging, sickly, man quialified to do?

And this just sucks sometimes, at times I wish this drive would leave my blood but I know without it within me I would not love the world to the point of fighting on, love the love of my life with the passion of my last bit of air- without this being within me, this voice that screams, "Tell these stories to the world and fuck the critics!" Though a good editor is always a nice thing to find.
I would not be me if I did not have this, did not write, anything you like about me, this is me, I would be someone else without it in my life, and I'm not a people person and so, I do not think I could stand living inside someone else's skin.

This was a video play list brought to you by my attention span. It's me, it's emo, it's goth, it's bad spelling, it's country, it's loud, it wears a tshirt that says,"THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE" and no cross hangs in my eyes. This is personal, it's not going anywhere anytime soon and I will find the best way to piss off the largest amount of people.
Just give me time.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: