Thursday, April 3, 2014

Talking with Mar and there was Trudy Beekman, John Green, And Skeletor


     Like a pregnant woman with cravings and insulting compassion I'm making, I sometimes, though depression, get cravings also and those can led strange roads of conversation.
Me: Tacos... Mashed Potatoes With Gravy... Cheese Burgers... distracted by random thoughts of fooooood.
Mar: stfu
Mar: I want all of those things
Me: I want them more than you do
Mar: not possible
Mar: you know how I feel about mashed potatoes
Me: If you cared. If you really cared you'd call them by their proper name- smashed potatoes
Mar: meh meh meh "I'm Trudy Beekman and I'm on the co-op board and I'm going on a blimp." MEEEEE HHHH!
Me: Trudy, you needs to chill. Calm down. Find you a shady place out of the sun {in joke}
Me: You are a miniature of Mallory Archer and Skeletor. All three with whinny voices.
Mar: John Green is going to be at Leakeycon
Me: changing gears?
Mar: and Laurie Halse Anderson
Me:*faints*
Me: I wonder if he would sign my tit?
Mar:And Amber Benson
Me: I have two tits!!!
Me: We could take Garfield and get all the tits signed by all the writers!
Mar: You are weird
Mar: just odd
Me: Wonder if Hank will be there?
Me: Then I could get a corndog signed!!
Mar: Anywaaaaays, John Green!!!

you might want to check out,




     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: