Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 2015 Lootcrate

   
     This months Lootcrate was full of spy awesome.

Tacos and Lootcrate. This is a celebration of life I tell you. 

This James Bond t-shirt says "This is stirred." And it is super cool.

I love notebooks of any kind. I'm jazzed to use these. One is a grid notebook and the other for field notes.

And the big prize.
And yes, it did come with a lanyard.

Another super cool pin on the theme.

Did I ever tell you I hate Mad Libs? I think its the most stupid game in the world and makes no sense to me whatsoever. But Mar loves playing so this is a good get.

A free comic download.

A stealth watch.

A stealth watch unstealthed.

A paracord bracelet. Mar explained its use to me.

I still haven't watched Orphan Black yet.
I want to though.

And look what the box folds out into.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: