Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HOUSE WITHOUT REALITY MEANS DRAMA?

written 11/29/09

I do not like my entertainment with much reality. I tend to like fantasy and drama with elements fantasy much more than straight dramatic works. And that is how I write also. Though the television series HOUSE is one I have enjoyed watching. But the current storyline of a cop out to get Dr. House for his mistreatment of him is out into fantasy land if you ask me. I just hate when a drama, a show or book, which calls itself fiction instead of labeling on another part to that such as Sci-Fi or Fantasy Fiction takes this turn of ignoring the cold facts of what would really happen in this sort of situation. No cop could go and do all the things this cop has done with everyone knowing he is doing it to get even and not get his head handed to him.
Now I enjoyed last nights episode which I came home to find my love had recorded for me but what I think what really irks me about this current storyline on the show is how so called big dramas get praised as the real fiction when other great works are basically ignored or given a special title category when it comes to awards show bright lights and lets kiss ass. If you ask me all fiction should just be called fantasy as people should get over labeling everything in life. Though that is not going to happen is it.
Then again I’m just writing and I’m based on a false story.
As I mentioned earlier during my little rant I came home from a very long day of work to find a note from my love who was already asleep and a DVDR of House and SVU or as I like to call it SUV. She left me some stew to which I really needed since I was starving from the long day. So I watched House and some of SVU before going to bed. I hope to get home earlier tonight so we can actually talk to each other outside of the phone and talking in our sleep.
She talks about school, I think I just cry from wet dreams.
Still no longer phone active right now, still having problems working out how to organize things on my MP3 player to get the most songs on it and in some sort of order, and still working on how to blog and make it worth it for others to read. Right now I have only told one person about this blog and that is the one who sleeps beside me at night.
Back to the day job, the bosses are in the building today,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: