Sunday, November 26, 2006

Under The Lines Of War

It’s a touch the plague thoughts that straddle a reluctant search of words seeking the joys of seeing all of life in the cancer sores that infest it. It is a hold onto the around all the pretty flowers and happy home maker lies that are not the beautiful things in creation but the beautiful misdirection’s that follow us through life.
Those are my thoughts as to why I write. It is not therapy because the best therapy comes from getting that extra inch out of your tongue to make someone you love ultra happy or knowing you may go to Hell when you die but at least you will not have to share a room with George Bush because they are going to stick that fucker on a completely different level of burn.
It sure is not about fame and fortune because Paris Hilton may have both but lets see her heart swell when she sees the smile on the face of a good friends child’s eyes as she runs in circles and plays. Who gives a fuck if your rich, I would still run you off the road in your oversized car the same as I would any redneck if I knew I could get away with it. The honesty that would come out of peoples actions if only they knew they could do things without getting jail time. Be a lot more dead politicians don’t you think.
Lets see the new hot pop peeze licker get anything out of sharing the differences between each of his friends including those lucky enough to not fall into the trap of Holier than now notions or MySpace living. Skip the photo shoots and give me plenty of Nighttime PM and I will be living Entertainment Tonight every night before bed and all the focus celebs can kiss my ass because fame and fortune are like a blow job without love…Just cross dressed and moldy around the lips.
I write because as a friend once told me, “I think your destined to piss off a large number of the people on this planet.” Well, the prophets have spoken, that one being a cute Canadian lady, and with those words of wisdom and the lyrics from some underground bands who faded out before they could even burn light I continue on writing words and spreading them as little pieces of the disease that this world made me into. And come in close and listen to a little secret, ‘I might be fucked up. But I like it.’
From someone with no front teeth you would think I would keep my mouth shut. That’s what you get for thinking and this is what you will continue to get for making me wish to live on,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: