Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE TITLE IS: GOD'S LOVE

I have not been online much at all of late and with us having no cable it seems like I'm missing a lot of things. I live in a country were we are on the edge of either great change or a move more towards a place echoed out in stories by writers such as Orwell. This is not crazy liberal or alarmist thinking. Follow the lines of actions and tell me things are not headed this way. Open your mind to thoughts that spin around you and not just those face front and you will see how much of an edge we are on. I live in a country of this? A country where a gathering is a riot and questions are grounds for jail? And further more I live in a country where choice of love or your own body is attacked literally with fists of hate mostly from those who claim to come in God's love. I think if anyone comes to me with open arms saying they are coming with God's love then history tells me to run, run fast, run fast and never look back because we humans, we mortals, we take in God's love or whatever belief system floats your boat and we commit genocides with God's love, we rape women in God's love, we attack other nations in God's love, we kill, pound, privatize, and own in God's love. If there is a God, don't you think it has turned it's eyes from us by now for all the things we have done in the name of "it's" love.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: