Thursday, June 11, 2009

SOMETIMES YOU WAKE UP AND NEED TO TURN BACK AROUND AND GO HOME.....

I got up this morning to an email from someone wishing to buy Gods Left In The Trash from my Lulu store but only got error messages in return. Thanks Oracle, I was blind to the issue without your email. I thought maybe it was just a temporary type problem but went into my site to discover due to their system somehow making two copies of my files it canceled out the project but you only knew this if you tried to purchase a item. I have to wonder how many readers(sales)I lost due to this? I had to delete everything, upload new files, and then go to all of sites and promo means to change the links. The item numbers changed so I had to change all my links for not only Gods Left In The Trash but also Stereo. This was a really big pain in the ass and I once again I prove in all situations I can look stupid but I have to say Lulu has always been great to deal with and I will continue to do so. No I need a fucking soda bad.......Like bad....
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: