Sunday, April 11, 2010

REVIEW: THE STRANGE CASE OF ORIGAMI YODA

By
Tom Angleberger and Jason Rosenstock

My gf, a fine hard working YA librarian, brought this book home thinking I would like it and I did enjoy reading it. It was a nice quick read while I was reading a number of graphic novels.

I would recommend this book if you or someone you know enjoyed the Wimpy Kid book series. The story has a lot of heart and has some really nice character work within its pages; which I wasn't expecting to be honest. I thought this was going to be one of those throw off licensed books but it was not.

As I said before this book had heart, it had truth, it was funny, and it was a few hours spent on a nice day on our balcony after watering our balcony garden. I've been doing a lot of reading out there of late.

3 out of 5 star

Review written by Brian C. Williams



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: