Thursday, March 27, 2014

Under The Training Book: Talking With Mar and there was Cooper, and Stiles



     Our conversations go like this:
Mar: Hey
Me: Hey Girl
Mar: Look atchyou, playa.
Me:
Mar: Mmmm
Me: Like twins me and him are
Mar: Separated at birth or what?
Me: Excuse me while I go and pull me some Jennifer Lawrence *said in douchebag voice*
Mar:
Me: You win sir
Mar: I always do
Me: The neighbors are outside being happy. Damn them.
Mar: Fuck them and their happiness
Me: yep
Mar: Are they being loud?
Me: Not really. I'm just being a grouchy old man. I need a cane to wave in the air.
Mar: ahh
Mar: You're a grumpy old man
Me: Then again where I'm from the grumpy old men who sit on their porch all day usually have shotguns, not canes.
Mar: You do not need a gun.
Me: Listen little lady, this is Merica
Mar: meh meh meh
Mar: i am so ready to go home
Mar: i am poope
Mar: pooped
Me: Glade you corrected that, I thought you had turned into The Golgothan.
Mar: Shut it
Me: I shall seduce you with all my weapons
Mar:
Me: Bacon
Mar: You win

you might also want to check out,

Coming April 1st 2014
Tin Universe Monthly April Fool's Special
*the fool is that there is anything special about it

     The monthly Tin Universe free story series continues as old powers start to make moves into the future, new fighters appear, and in the vastness of space shit goes down.

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: