Monday, March 31, 2014

Update On Books In My Future



     People have been asking me because of all the monthly projects and the monthly work that goes into them when will my next book come out? The answer is, December of this year. The next book in the Tin Universe Middle Grade Series will be out in December of 2014 as I plan to write one of those every year and I'm currently working on this years as  I type this... or I stopped for a few minutes from writing it to type this.
     If you're wondering about my next adult book I'll be diving into an already written zero draft of my next adult book in 2014 and it will either be out in 2016 or 2017. Right now I have three zero drafts which could be slotted into that spot with one being a short story collection, another a collection of related stories, and the third a regular novel... saying regular novel makes it sound boring but I just mean one story straight through. There's probably a proper way of stating that but that's not how my brain works.
     Also a lot of things when it comes to my next adult book depends on what the full response to Tin Universe Monthly is. Right now the download numbers are going up with every issue and if that continues I will keep it going in 2015. If the response drops off a lot I might take a year off from doing them monthly.
     And everything everything depends on if I find a job somewhere. All schedules of releases will change then because that will take seat one in whats important because a mans got to pay his bills or at least not feel like a worthless part of society.
     Ok, lets get out of here before I get too emo.

you might want to check out,

Coming April 1st 2014
Tin Universe Monthly April Fool's Special
*the fool is that there is anything special about it

     The monthly Tin Universe free story series continues as old powers start to make moves into the future, new fighters appear, and in the vastness of space shit goes down.

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: