Sunday, April 6, 2014

Brain Leakage from Battle Shields to Mary Tyler Moore and then President Snow


     Twitter Shits:
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 29
Creating to me can be a sword and shield held while going into battles I can't win. Battles out of my control. It's how I stay sane.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 29
Watching the Birds Of Prey episode of Arrow.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 29
I liked the Arrow episode. Still hate that DC film stuff has to be stuck only in darkness with no joy or laughs.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 29
I think if they made a Plastic Man tv series theyd start by making him a former serial killer and make his suit blood red.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 29
Got Justified: Season 4 from the library. Gonna watch the shit out of it.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 29
3 out of 5 stars for DMZ: War Powers
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 30
Finished Justified: Season 4. A good season. Now watching Luther: Season 1.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 31
Today is one of those days where I need to write and write and write until my fingers bleed or I'm going to completely lose my mind.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 31
Will I lose my Twitter card for not knowing what a subtweet is and not really giving a fuck?
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 31
A friend just told me what it means. So basically its a passive aggressive tweet? Isn't that basically the whole internet in a way?
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 31
Did 3252 words on a project that I'm going to release in 2014 or 2015. Felt good because I was just blindly writing also. Needed that.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 31
4 out of 5 stars for Saga: Vol.3
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Mar 31
3 out of 5 stars for The Spirit: Book Two
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
Started daily morning yoga. That with back doing 30 Day Shred might mean I live out the year. #notanapirlfoolbecauseyouknowmeexercising
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
I'll get a few hours of writing to rest between yoga and shred because I'm soooooo out of shape.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
You know why its called 30 Day Shred? BECAUSE IT FUCKING SHREDS YOUR ASS... and legs... and arms... :(
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
I've done the work out in the past but started back today. I say April Fool's is as good of a day as any to try and fool myself about hope.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
I need a voice writing thingee... because arms not working so well...
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
I think it was a mistake eating a big breakfast before yoga and shred. Having bad stomach cramps now :(
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
I wish Hulu Plus had more than 3 seasons of The Mary Tyler Moore Show. The first 3 s are good but the true groundbreaking still is after.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
A sad thing came to mind when watching these for the first time in a long time. You don't even see shows like this for women these days much
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
The Mary Tyler Moore Show tackled issues like pay gap and others that are still being ignored today by many and hardly ever addressed on TV.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
I either hurt my side working out or a kidney is about to burst.... kidneys are on the sides right?
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
BTW, the kidney thing is a fear. With all the over the counters I have to take mine can't be in good shape.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
But hey, I live in Florida with a shitsuckingasswhipecompanyfingeringtwit as Governor.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 1
Me"Soda and my kidneys feel better" Mar"Must be yelling give me caffeine or give me death" Me"Love u" Mar*middle finger kiss flip*
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 2
They finally replaced our hall light. Only took a year to do it. Oh, and I know how but our lease actually says we aren't suppose to do it.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 2
Our light fixtures are funky and you have to take things apart to change the bulbs.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 2
Lighting in our apartment sucks though. There are no living room or bedroom lights. Theres one in a short hallway, the bathroom, and kitchen
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
If as a writer you think you are full of shit now, read things you wrote in college, and you will find you are actually less of the shit now
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
Lunch is noodles, water, and Agents Of SHIELD.Watching the End Of The Beginning episode.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
I liked that episode of Agents Of SHIELD. Now watching the latest Arrow.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
I think sometimes Arrow suffers from having too many characters but it works in this episode.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
I do still think a smaller in scale solo Arrow first season would have been better to build from.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
That's my favorite Arrow episode so far. Both SHIELD and Arrow look to be building to something good.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
Someone fill a troth with a hamburger, fries, soda, and maybe an apple pie. Then bring it before me and I shall not bring ruin upon America.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
That's the closes I'll ever get to making a super villain speech.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
I go off on the salt rant from the episode 2 of Chef! when Mar put BBQ sauce or extra cheese on everything I cook.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
Ever time I do a Chef! marathon it makes me miss working in a restaurant. I love being in a kitchen.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  Apr 3
I've had many jobs. Been pretty high up at a company sitting at a desk but my favorite jobs are all food related.
Brian Williams ‏@hangofwednesday  23h
3 out of 5 stars for DMZ: The Five Nations Of New York

     Facebook Piss:
Me"I'm like President Snow but instead of roses I'm covering up my decay with incense." Friend"So President Snow is emo?" Me"Pretty much." Friend"I think you see things different from everyone else." Me"Thanks." Friend"Wasn't saying that as a good thing but as a I'm slowly walking away from you thing."

Saying my "lack of faith" is the reason why I'm struggling in my life IS why I just told you to fuck off. Also you ant no Darth Vader. Again, fuck off. This is called a passive aggressive fuck you, otherwise known as you don't wont me to bring this up in person remember I know a lot of your families little sinful sidesteps and at least I'm not cover mine up like an extra layer of tar on the roof in winter.

you might want to check out,
      This poster is in honor of Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Created from poetry written in 2010 by me to draw attention to the issue, it has been paired up with a photo from Stainless Photography. Any profits made from sales of the poster will be donated to a local Melbourne Florida charity that helps people who are dealing with sexual violence issues.




     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: