Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 2015 Lootcrate

     This months Lootcrate was so cool. t-shirt, drives, ties, and cards to play with. When I got the box I thought it was really small and it must just have a bunch of pins or something. No, this small package was full of big fun.

Again, as always the box was really cool.

Now, I finally have a bow tie and it's a RPG one with dragons on it. Now just to lose some weight so I don't like like a fat Pee Wee Herman wearing it.

Holy Stark sigil !!!

This is really cool.

See what I mean, awesome.
And Mar grabbed it right away.

And here comes some Princess Bride greatness with this deck of cards. One of my all time favorite movies.

And the crown goes to.

I've never played D&D but I love this shirt.

Mar put in her claim to this Harry Potter luggage tag right off.

And more Game Of Thrones fun with some magnets.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: