Monday, August 13, 2007

THE TITLE IS: WALRUS ON THE WALL DATING A BLOWFISH

Responding to a comment left by Katie. 1974 was the working title of a book I wrote the 1st draft of a couple years ago. It’s been on my mind of late as I think about what will be the book I will be working on after Stereo is finished.

Just finished reading Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl and I will start back reading Doctor Who: The Burning which I stared months ago but got sidetracked by other books and writing work. Then after visiting Doctor Who for a while maybe I will see if I can find Boy Toy by the same writer as Fanboy and Goth Girl and set in the same school; which would be cool reading it and hoping they mention the lead characters from book one because I liked the book but thought it ended really suddenly.

Now lets close some windows:
Bookstore chain puts the screws on small publishers
I remember someone once told in Vancouver when speaking about small versus large production companies that you put the screws to those you can because someone is probably putting them to you also. Which is complete bullshit but I thought I would share.

Some interesting interviews with some very talented people here,here, andhere.

Hindu prayer in Senate
How come when I find something like this I think it must be an internet hoax thing? Maybe I want to think we are not this much of a fucking asshole filled country that would let our elected politicians get away with stuff like this? I don’t know…..

TARDIS USB Hub. I want one. But what are they used for?... Just kidding….Robbin told me!

Research is fun. Organizing what I find on the other hand is work. Finding out that you have just read a book for research and will only use about a sentence worth of information from is sort of frustrating if I think about it too much…Which I don’t think I will.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Katie said...

that's a good title... sounds as if you have a lot of projects working at the moment.