Tuesday, January 15, 2008

THE TITLE IS: SORRY, SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO MOM

From the library I'm making my way through DVD sets of MONARCH OF THE GLEN and trades of Ultimate Spiderman. I'm on series 3 of Monarch and Vol. 13 of U-Spiderman. Enjoying both very much.

Right now I'm trying very much not to feel like shit but do not know if that is quite working out how I wanted it to. I think I'm going to die soon if I don't get all my teeth pulled but for some reason, dentists, want to be paid, Who knows why?

The political/scifi/war novel I was working on as the second book in the Tin Universe series is now turning into two books....that or one long book but I think with PDF novels it should be shorter than normal just because of the whole reading on a screen thing. That's my opinion.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I'll take you to the dentist when taxes come back. I love you.