Monday, August 18, 2008

THE TITLE IS: MY LIFE HAS BEEN XBOXED IN...lame...

I know it has been ages since I did a proper post but that is good news, this means I have been busy writing and doing other things besides looking up cheat codes for my new(used but loved still) Buffy games and researching the seams on 1950's nursing uniforms. The last one was actually relavent to a short story I wrote but I will not go into it because right now it's way past weird and doesn't make sense even to me?

If you still want to keep up with me the best places are my Twitter and Tumblr. Twitter is mostly writings while working online; while Tumblr is mobile postings as well as random photos. Both of these have feeds on my Blogger, follow the link if you are reading from Livejournal. Ignore me if it makes you happy.

Man, that was a lot of nothing, lets try to find some...?...something??? See, my mad writer boy skills there?

Watch this book trailer and if you like you can pre-order the book. This book is written by a very talented writer I have known for a while and I can not wait until I get my hands on a copy of the book. I'm also going to request it at every bookstore, used bookstore, library, and maybe a few icecream shops to spread the word when it hits the streets.

As for me I'm as strange as ever, though now we have a hurricane heading this way and the water pipes went boom in our apartment complex this morning. That's some soap opera timing that is. So the storms coming may just effect my strange levels, one way or the other. Which is good with me and those I love, one way or the other.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: