Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THIS IS A BIG AD FOR MY WORK

Time for a big promo post. Yes, this will be an ad for my writing projects, and to the point my prose work.




We can start with The Tin Universe. The Tin Universe is where all of my current creator owned stories takes place. Inspired in many ways by years of reading comics, these prose stories came from rough ideas I had for comics I wanted to make, and also scripts I wrote when I was trying to break into the comic industry.




The first Tin Universe story came in my first published book. A PDF book called STEREO which introduced the main characters of the Tin Universe as if I was writing a big comic book event crossover.

STEREO:
Death touches everything in our lives. It molds the world and creates the ones among us willing to be strong. But within the white hats there are always shades that are fear itself. $3.00








The second story in the Tin Unvierse is the PDF short story FLIGHT OF THE COMING STORM, which features Pulpy who appeared also in STEREO.



FLIGHT OF THE COMING STORM:
What are the small everyday events for a hero that are very big? In the follow up story from Stereo comes a solo tale about the hero Pulpy. $2.00











The third story in the Tin Universe is a total side-step from the reguler Tin Universe stories and into another reality where one human being who has lived a not so normal life faces a very normal real life situation.


LANDMARKED TO DEATH:
The Wall Bound is a reality which is mixed up and lost, a place that walks upside down against the rest of creation. This is the perfect place for events of confusion to fester and live. It’s sort of like a place where Hot Topic trendies would love if God took them serious enough to care about their feelings. Not the best place to live though. Free Posted online





And if you read STEREO and enjoyed it, here is my Cafepress for some Tin Universe merch.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: