Sunday, August 1, 2010

PROJECTS UPDATE AND THE LIKE

Next week begins my big push towards the release of my second book in December. I'm going to be trying out many things to up the traffic here and on my other sites. I didn't do much of anything to promote Stereo but that's not going to be the case this time. I will release the title of the book in a few months once I have the cover comissioned and completed. Still searching for an artist as we speak. The plan of attack is by starting things off here with a review themed week here. Every day will see a new review on something I've recently read.

The Under The Training Book schedule for next week will be:
MONDAY: I review the first two issues of the relaunch of Birds Of Prey by Gail Simone and Ed Benes from DC Comics.
TUESDAY: Review week coutinues with Secret Six: Depths also written by Gail Simone.
Also on Tuesday a new poem for Poetry Spotlight.
WEDNESDAY: Review of Wonder Woman: Down To Earth.
Since it is Wednesday a Photoblog of more photos from my recent trip back to Virginia. I'll try to pick out some good one from Mar's camera.
THURSDAY: Review of Wonder Woman: Eyes Of The Gorgon.
Also on Thursday sees the return of Clean Cue City in part four. Since you asked a few times Melinda I hope its worth the wait.
FRIDAY: Review of Wonder Woman: Land Of The Dead.
SATURDAY: Review of Wonder Woman: Missions End.
SUNDAY: Review of Doctor Who: Annual 2010.

I may coutinue doing reviews daily for a while after that or just hold to the Monday Review schedule after Review Week. It's like Shark Week but with less biting and spelling mistakes. Sharks spell better than I do, fact, saw it on Discovery Channel.


The plan of attack for the rest of the year will include reviews, poems, interviews(with people more talented and interesting than me), free short stories(a few that tie into the December book and a few that don't), the first poetry collection in a long time, and lots of fun things I hope keeps people visiting daily throughout the rest of the year. I've already written more than I've every done so in a year, this year, I hope I also release more things this year to the world than ever before also. I really love writing right now, more than I ever  have, and I hope I create more than a few things that others enjoy also.
 
C.
TIRED WRITER AND CAT BUDDY


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: