Friday, August 6, 2010

WONDER WOMAN: EYES OF THE GORGON

Written by
Greg Rucka
Art by
Drew Johnson, James Raiz, Sean Phillips and Ray Snyder Cover by J.G. Jones

Published by
DC Comics

Because I wrote in my last review that Down To Earth would make a great Wonder Woman movie I have to start this review saying how Eyes Of The Gorgon would make a good sequal to that movie. The stakes are raised but so is the action, the action risen to an almost overboard level but I think that would work in a blockbuster summer movie.

I also enjoyed how in this trade collection the DC Universe and exspecially the Justice League and Batman were used in this story. I'm really enjoying Rucka's touch on the characters and how Wonder Woman's interests effect both of her worlds, the mortal and immortal realms.

WRITTEN BY BRIAN C. WILLIAMS

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: