Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PHOTOBLOG: RANDOM IMAGES

Since we haven't been much of anywhere of late I thought I would just throw out some really random photos from some of the places we went this year for this photoblog. The bad news is we haven't been anywhere for me to take pictures, the good news is I'm home working on my book more.

With all of the really cool places to go in Boston guess where I wanted to go more than any other place when we went there for ALA Midwinter. Ok, I also wanted to go on a Fenway tour but Cheers was really cheaper. Though good bar food.


Mar took me to a Braves spring training game. As long as I've lived in Florida I have never taken the time to attend a game. I loved it but it was really hot that day. When someone went for food she returned with something for a Braves fan who suffered through the really shitty years of Braves teams before THEY RULED!


When we visited The Ponce Inlet Lighthouse we packed our lunch. Yes, this is the pictures I give you about that visit. It's a really nice place to visit, I recommend it. I like this picture though because it says so much.


Attend Rollerderby whenever I get a chance. The local team the Molly Roger Rollergirls are awesome. I would attend even more of their home games but its a little drive from where we live to their home field...though its not a field....more like a warehouse....but home warehouse really doesn't fit....ok, I'm away from this photoblog and the net for more book work.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: