Wednesday, August 11, 2010

APARTMENTS AND BULLSHIT

Our apartment complex basically forced us to have to put up with them coming in and making major, not needed, changes to our kitchen and bathroom forcing us to move everything out of our kitchen, livingroom, and bathroom into the bedroom and we didn't have enough room to move more less use a computer or anything else. We had to put our cats in the bedroom and I had to watch the workers to make sure they did their work quickly and correctly thus exposing myself to a high level of paint fumes causing my asthma to go nuts. That and a bad back have me in a very whiney and blood raged mood. We are having a meeting with the complex office soon but if they dont give us good answers we are looking elsewhere. Tonight I'm catching up on writing reviews and other things for Under The Training Book but wont be able to start posting them until mid-day Thursday. Sorry for those enjoying the reviews and other postings. Tomorrow I will coutinue the daily reviews and also will be letting you know about the date for the first of a series of interviews I will be posting with artists, cosumers, and others about the arts and technology.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: