Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Cat Needs Help

     My friend Stephanie, if you have been following my online writing for a long time you would know her as the nickname I gave her a lot time ago of Ghost. She made an impact on my life when I was going through some really rough shit. We worked together and more important we laughed a whole fucking lot together. We don't talk as much these days besides here and there online because that's just how life works a lot of the time with friends but she will always be a part of my life because the memories will always be there. Right now Stephanie is going through some tough shit because her cat Spooky has cancer and needs treatment. If you have the money please donate but even if you can't please share the link. Spooky The Cat's Cancer Treatment

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: