Thursday, April 11, 2013

Away Writing Not Blogging Much Right Now

     just dropping in for a quick update. I hate that I haven't been blogging much of late but with laptop overheating issues and the fact that I'm busy writing I haven't found the right moments for blogging. I'm not only behind in blogging but answering emails and the like. And more important than all of that I'm behind in books I want to read and that's like starving to a writer.


     I'll be finished with the Zero Draft of my next book at of the month, this month being April for anyone calender distant people as I sometimes find myself being.
     The draft currently sits at 344 pages and 160,069 words. As I always have to mention that's not one story. I don't think I could write one story that big.
     My next book will be a collection containing 3 Novellas and 9 short stories. But the page count and word count is also so high for a Zero Draft because I'm at the same time writing 11 vignettes which will be released one a month for free in 2014 leading up to the release of the collection. Also working on a novella and several more vignettes that will come out for free after the collection is released keeping the ball rolling up to the next book release.
     I'm writing all of this at once to keep all the universe stuff straight since all of these stories take place within my Tin Universe line of stories.


     So that's me right now, and this...




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: