Saturday, September 28, 2013

To Cover To.... Mildred Betbeze

     The cover to the next Tin Universe book and the start of an all new middle grade series. More details will be revealed in the coming weeks. It will be available for download in December of 2013. Also while I'm here January of 2014 will see the relaunch of the Tin Universe monthly series with #12 which will lead to 2015 and #26 a large story collection which will contain several novellas and short stories of various lengths.


     Thank you to all those who gave me feed back on all the versions of the cover I was thinking about using before deciding on this one. Thanks to Carey, Dave, Mar, Melinda, Stephanie, and probably some people I forgot about because my brain isn't on full functionality right now, so sorry if you are one of those people.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: