Wednesday, December 12, 2007

THE TITLE IS: BACK IN THE OLD MECC DAYS

I had a great day yesterday with Wave. Just spending time together and being out away from our apartment which I sometimes believe homes can be one of the most depressing places to be when doing through rough patchs. Of late we really haven't had the money for doing that much but we went to a used book store, had hotdogs at our favorite local joint, and went to a library. I love spending time with the person I love.

Last night I received an email from a old friend who I had not heard from in years. I had looked for her online for a couple years but last week I found a email address to someone that could be her. After sitting for a while afraid to send her a email in thinking that maybe no one from that time in my life would wish to talk to me again. I distanced and cut myself off from a lot of people who I loved to get my head straight. Doing so took a while and I did not know if anyone wished to coutinue to be friends with me even though I still considered all of them loved ones to my soul. Soul Friends as I put it. A few people from that time have made it clear that they no longer wish to speak with me, which I understand, so I was scared this would be the case with my friend who I nicknamed Alia Sun. But after sending a email to the addy I found I got back a response. A response that made my soul tingle. One of the few things that have happen to me of late that has made me smile.

Checked out DVD's of, All Creatures Great And Small, and The Tomorrow People. Letting those spell noise and visuals as I write the next book in the Tin Universe. Oh, and to pimp myself, remember the link above where you can order the first book which introduces the Tin Universe, STEREO.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to reconnect with old friends...especially when there is fear of a disconnect. I'm glad you're back in touch. :)