Wednesday, December 5, 2007

THE TITLE IS: FRIDGES ENOUGH FOR ME

I'm make this short since I'm not feeling that well today.

After a interesting night of being sick and others being sick, Someone casting down some nasty stuff on some Christmas decorations, and me spending the early morning hours watching a, As Time Goes On, marathon with the two sets I have three other sets on leave from the library.

Then I spent the rest of the morning and early day watching, That 70's Show, on DVD with Robin and I am slowly making it through the tons of stacks of notebooks of stories, moving them over onto the computer.

During the day I went over to the complex offices and got a copy of our lease and also told them about our leaking refrigrator. They came over to look at it and said they needed to replace it. They did so. And now we have a new one but I got in trouble for throwing away some things that were not spoiled yet. Hey, I can't be left alone I guess.

Then when Mar got home we went out for Sonic, I almost throw Robin through a wall when I was trying to hit the bed with her, and surfed the net for a bit.

That was my day. Loads of the high adrenline life style I live.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brian, throw me into the wall again! Marlena gave me a shot as compensation. You can smash my head all you want.