Saturday, December 15, 2007

THE TITLE IS: UNDERSTANDING

During the past few days I have been thinking a lot about what friendships mean to me. One of the things I think is most important to a friendship is understanding. How can you love someone without understanding them? How can you be there for someone when they may need you if you do not understand them? How can you cry for someone unless you understand them? Now we as human beings can not ever fully know each other completly but understanding has nothing to do with completness(sp?) or knowing. Understanding is something else because knowing and completness(sp?) is about self to the other. Understanding is putting yourself in the shoes of the other who you love. It's not a seperate action its an action of one.

I love my friends. My Soul Friends are my family. I try my best to understand them. I'm in a mood I get in from time to time when I need to say I love you to my friends. Some read this blog, most probably do not even know about it. But still understanding is also about reaching out.

Brave Summers, Oracle, July, Mo, Shortfrie, Alia Sun, Robin Bird, Wave, Des, Calm, Ghost, Speede, and Tankgirl. I love each one of you and my love in trying to understand you is my fight for you and I will fight for those I love until my dying breath.

Remember not knowing who you are is not excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too. And I appreciate you more than you know.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if Lulu Press lets you know who purchased your ebook, so I thought I would just note that you had one sale here.

Happy Solstice week - I always find much to celebrate in the summer solstice (as it will be here). Be well.