Tuesday, October 9, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THE BRAIN DEAD WALK

Currently watching The Colbert Report.

I sleep late again today and I feel like shit and I know why I feel like shit; which is because I slept late again, which depresses me because I do not get as much done during the day as I would like to. My list for getting done today includes: Dishes, a load of laundry, packing some boxes, go through some shit to decide throw away or keep, and do some writing…blog not included in the writing category of getting done in the writing. I need to structure the work on my writing habits and all of my ways of living. When I have a job where I need to be structured to keep and exile at the job I do so and I do exile without speaking with a large ego. Now I just need to apply a lot of that into my home life which includes my writing. I have found that improving my life is a ongoing process and right now I maybe in the middle of another point where I need to fight to make sure my life changes for the better and not the worse.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

©SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Brian C. Williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what I can do to help you with the positive changes. I don't want to overstep any boundaries or give unwanted advice. Just know that I am here for you. :)