Monday, October 1, 2007

THE TITLE IS: A SPECIAL EPISODE OF BEING FUCKED

Just finished- Angus, Thongs And Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison. I enjoyed this book and will coutinue reading the series. Very good bedside before going to sleep books. A youth book told in journal style which stands out from most of books in the field.

Currently writing as often as my brain and health allow me to. Really stressed at the moment but trying to find ways of distracting myself since that seems to be the only way I can deal with my stress. I don't get angry really, I don't do anything but go inside myself to deal. It's a extreme most seem to not understand. But I have no choice but to do what is not only best for myself but others.

C.
(c)SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
brian c. williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that I'm here for you.