Friday, October 5, 2007

THE TITLE IS: YES, HE IS A WRITER

Had a dinner of left over KFC gravey and home made biscuits. I did not post a picture of the ones I made this time. I did not want to scare anyone else way. Booked up some books today and most of my Doctor Who stuff and also typed up some materials in my huge stack of notebooks of books and story ideas.


This is the stack of words I need to put onto the computer because I really do not want to move all of this again. It contains three books, lots of scripts, and a fucking shit load of story ideas since I started being this hack writer I am.


This is my desk which never gets used because I usually write either while watching Tv on the couch or outside the apartment. The Tv on the desk is Mar's and when we move she will probably use the desk a Hell of a lot more than me. What you don't see is a huge bag of floppy disks, hard disks, and zip drives full of at least one other book and stories which I have no idea had to get at from the first computer I had to my time with my businese to just a few years ago.

Well, that's enough about me. Now go get offline and piss off some random people and make me proud.

Remember not knowing who you are is not excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
brian c. williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I pissed someone off today--Phoenix-- with my last entry. I had two offline messages in chat that pretty much blew me away. He obviously missed the point of the entry and took it way too personally. I'm going thru a world of hurt and he can't understand that and how I lash out. He cut me with words, B. I can't take much more of anything right now. I'm really not in a good place. But, hey, I pissed someone off...that counts for something, right????

Anonymous said...

Go to that Bits or Bots or whatever the hell place it is on 192 with that jump drive.