Wednesday, October 17, 2007

THE TITLE IS: TIRED....but keeping watching

Still in the middle of moving and the new place will not have internet for at least a month so I will just leave you with some quick views into my mind of late:

You have been warned!

And warned again!!

To Holmes Regional Medical Center, fuck you, fuck you so much I hope I mispelled what your fucking walls are called. I hate hospitals. I have been in them most of my life and been treated like meat. I am not your meat of a meal to play with and neither are those I love. There are many kinds of patients and your lack of backbone when treating some of them is mind boggling.

Oh, and yes I know there is no logic in attacking the group for the actions of some within a group but What do I look like, A FUCKING VULCAN?

To the police, because you know something guys? While friends are struggling for life and family are worried out of their minds what color nail polish someone has on or what poems people have hanging on their walls or how much they are crying is not where your focus should be. There are times when a son needs a good slap upside the head in his growing up in life and it's about time this country gets one also to the fact that the reason why respect for police officers is dwindling is because police officers respect for cizitens common rights and humanity is dwindling. So fuck you.

To MC Assembly and Semipack. Thank you. Thank you so much for getting me one step closer to the man I was always supposed to be. I raise my glass and hope you rot in losing everything because not one person who was not a friend of mine will even talk to me from those places since I left. Wallow in your greed and your power and choke in a very lonely room.

My anger is not a price I pay for the steps I take in my life. My anger is my self inflicted joy to make sure I am awake for elections, awake for a medical system orgified in money, awake for a justice system that belives justice only comes in jail time or punishment, and awake to make sure the next time I'm put in or I put myself in a position where I have to choose between my honor and my job I never again think for a second that the two are even compariable.

Remember just because you do not know who you are it is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
brian c. williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: