Tuesday, October 9, 2007

THE TITLE IS: Q-PAIRED

While I was visiting a friend the other day at her apartment, which we will be living next door to soon, I was visiting her cats sitting in her closet looking through her box of Star Trek books when I found something interesting. I picked out one to read and I'm half way through it now. That book is Star Trek-The Next Generation: Q-Squared by Peter David. It's the first Star Trek book I have ever actually started reading.

Good thoughts out to Wave, Robin Bird, Touch and anyone else I know out there who maybe facing hard shit in their lives right now.

Well, that's about it for now. Just remember as always not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the good thoughts. i need lots of 'em right now.

i keep meaning to get to the library...trouble is i'd prolly check out 20 books and only read 5 of 'em before i need to get 'em back.

wanna read some who books or trek ones. haven't decided yet. i think a b/n run is in order.

are you moved yet???

Cee said...

Check out twenty and ready only a few, nothing wrong with that? I ususally only check out one at a time though.

B&N does not carry Who books though I am bugging them to. If you try a Trek book try Q-Squared which I'm finishing now by Peter David, it's really cool.

We are moving as you speak. A lot of shit and many miles to travel.