Tuesday, January 23, 2007

AROUND THE WORLD WITH A CLUE? ME, THAT’S WHO?

Looks like my title will be changing at work. Basically doing the same thing I have been doing but may end up with a better sounding title with a little more money. I really am happy where I am work wise right now. It is not that bad of a company and I do like working for a smaller company, and they so far are showing me a lot of respect for the work I am doing for them and treating me ok for it. At least for now.

Now in saying what I just said above you will still hear me ranting, whining, and rambling on and on about work at my pay the rent job from time to time. Having problems with a job that is not your life’s passion is normal if you ask me. Though to be honest I can not get the way some people are so unhappy here where I work? They act like it is such a terrible place. You can tell some of them are young and have never worked in that many different environments because this place is no where near the worst place I have worked.



My hands are killing me right now from all the data entry I have been doing at. I did about 15hrs of it on Sunday and went home last night after about 9hrs of more and my whole left arm was killing me. I already have arthritis in my hands and elbows so this amount of repetitive typing is really kicking that into over drive. Add that to all the other typing I do in e-mails, blogs, reports, and all such computer tasks and I hope I don’t end up looking like my old Auntie with hands like a mutilated crab.



Same old same old smell of crap news from what I read today. Mr. President is going to give his big speech soon and I wish I could be there to hear it but I have a really important meeting to attend. I think I will be taking a bathroom break around that time. Doing something more interesting there.



I want this. Loved that series when it was on PBS. His personality was just a perfect fit for that program.



In my writing veins, beside writing daily here in this blog I have not found the time for much of anything else writing else besides just jotting down ideas and such. With 12 to 15 work shifts of late it has been Brian is a very tired boy and I watch a little TV at home and then crash until time to go to work again. But need to watch some DVDs this weekend so I can write a few reviews and then dive into a short story submission I’m working on and open up on the crappie drafts I did once as a PDF collection so I can start working those into a book short story collection.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: