Sunday, January 28, 2007

MY GOD MAN YOU HAVEN’T DID ANYTHING ALL DAY

Another Sunday of data entry and not getting enough done from the amount of work I need to get done at the pay the rent job. At least Wave was kind enough to stop off this morning on the way giving me a ride to work so I could grab a Pepsi and some Dunkin. Love ye.

Read this a few days ago on Wil Wheaton’s Vox blog and never put together all the connections myself until then. Funny. Shows you how powerful good mentors and teachers are also. They do not only influence individuals, they influence the course of history…Man that sounded like a sound bite from a commercial for something on the History Channel; which, is ok with me because I love that channel.

Go here if you like comics and the history and legends of such. It’s a series of articles on comic book urban legends. Over the weekend I have been going through all the past articles to catch all up.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: