Friday, January 19, 2007

WRITING LESSONS AND TRUCK FAILURES

I have been going to Jane Espenson’s, site for a while now and anyone who calls themselves a storyteller should check it out also. It is to me the same as having a writing class but unlike most that I took part in when I was in college calling myself a writer and not really doing much of it, Unlike those classes I actually learn something from her site. Just thought I would put that out there for the writer’s among those who visit here because it is one of my daily visits online.

And speaking of places I go online daily. Since someone e-mailed about where I go every day online. Here are my top five places to visit:
Outpost Gallifrey,for my daily Doctor Who fix. I go back to this site to check for updates about six times a day actually. I know geek. This is one of those unofficial sites that out do any official site by miles. The official Doctor Who site though is not bad either. You can find it through the links section of Outpost Gallifrey,
Democracy NOW! for unfiltered news,
Comic Book Resources,for my comic book news,
Neil Gaiman’s site,see how a blog should be written. He is my favorite writer also. Love his Sandman series of anything he has written. Rent or buy Mirrormask because you will love it if you love good art and good storytelling,
Warren Ellis site, because he always has interesting links and pictures on his blog. One of my favorite writers,
And if I am in the need to get pissed off to get the juices following I go here- CNN, because it sometimes makes me shake my head in how much bullshit people can be feed in so many ways and they keep coming back for more.

Being without my truck and having my transportation back and forth and sideways to places is a downer in many ways. I had to have to rely on someone else for my way to work and I hate that it has to be Wave because she is so tired when she has to do this when I have problems with my truck. Rent check is this check so I will not be able to take it to a garage until next check but tonight I will be trying to at least get it back home so it can sit there instead of in the work parking lot. I was planning to drive it home last night but I had to stay late at work and my back was killing me by the time I got out so I just rode with my love, got home, took some pills, eat a quick snack, and went to bed nuzzled up beside her warmth.

This was sad to hear but it happens a lot in pro-wrestling and all sports. Nothing is known right now to the reasons why he died but the worn down abuses most pro athletes take is something none of the people who fuse about the money they make or the way they act in public think about. I remember seeing him live once when I was younger and could not believe how fast a man this big could move. I wanted a tattoo on my head after seeing him also but knew I was too much of a coward to ever really have it done after hearing how much it hurts to get one there.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: