Monday, July 16, 2007

REVIEW: THE FANTASTIC FOUR- RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER

The Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer
Movie
Review by- Brian C. Williams

First off yes it is better than the first one but here is the thing also, it’s more than just better than the first movie. This movie is pure escapism. It is adventure, it is comedy, it’s special effects and that makes it a great Fantastic Four movie in my eyes. I know this one did not do as good as the first one it seems box office wise and that probably means there will not be a third one but I think that is a shame over all for movies and comics book movies. But I would line up to see an FF3. I would also line off to see a Silver Surfer movie but I hope if they do one they do not even have him on Earth for a second. All out there with Skulls and the Universe. The greatest aspect of the comics to me has been how much they take you on an adventure to escape from everyday life. The pure joy of the stories. Oh, and the whole cloud thing, people get over it.

C.

Originally Written, 6/24/07
©Brian C. Williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: