Friday, July 13, 2007

THE TITLE IS: 8 FACTS ABOUT MY LIFE

Sorry for the lack of updates of late. Been busy with the pay the rent job stuff and a lot of writing and other creative projects. But for today here is some Billy Facts!

8 Facts About My Life: Tagged from here.
I guess you are meant to reveal things people online would not know…???....?

1-I can’t spell. Wait, no, everyone knows that.

2-I played sports in high school and college. Anyone who knows my lazy ass one bit would be surprised by that fact. I love baseball though but being busy with work the past three or four years has keep me from watching it more less playing it. I still would like to volunteer as an umpire for little league if I ever find the time.

3- I have no front teeth. Waiting to save enough money to have the rest of my teeth pulled and have George Washington’s put in…though, without the wood.

4- I like Disney shows. I watch the Disney channel a lot. I like them basically because for one big reason and that is that they are entertainment Entertainment.. Just thrown out there for people, and in this case mostly young people to enjoy without some pretentious stick up the creators ass about it being more than that. Sometimes people just need some throw away laughs and escape. There is nothing wrong with that and if you look at some shows like Kim Possible it is more tightly written than most so called “Better” entertainment on television.

5-I love cooked veggies. For as bad as my health is and has been for most of my life and the crap I eat I actually eat healthy stuff also. OK, I drench it in butter as Mar says but its still veggies.

6- I lost my virginity at 26… to a Witch. But a nice one :) Hey, Touch!!!

7- My hair is blonde right now. I will have to get a new picture up to show my new colors off.

8- I have spent most of my life searching for something that now I seem to have found without noticing and I am happy. Deep down inside I am happy. Ignore the grumpiness. Ignore the complaining. Oh, and what did I find that I had been searching for that has made me happy with my life you may ask? I don’t know? But its there. There in my personal life, in my writing, and even in my little bitty brain that seems to function better now.

Remember, Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting facts! I enjoyed them. :) I actually would have guessed the sports tidbit because of the day you tried to explain something to me with a baseball analogy and I was completely lost. lol You should totally coach Little League; you would be awesome at it. I have to say, though (and this is a largely uneducated opinion because I haven't watched the Disney Channel in ages), I thought Disney was preachy and always had a moral to every story.