Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THE TITLE IS: WE HAVE AN S&M COUCH

Not behind but trying my best to keep my head above water in so many ways, Mostly good ways too for a change. Sorry for the lack of updates of late. Not even counting the pay the rent job I have had so many little things I'm working on in getting projects birthed and moving forward and other such baby steps towards bigger steps.

Sunday I got the 1st Draft of Stereo back from the editor. I think she deserves a raise for trying to edit my insanity. Now I need to read it over again and make my own notes, meet with her to discuss her notes, and then off to finish the 2nd Draft and hopefully final draft. The book will not be out until mid 2008 but I really do not want to go into 4th and 5th drafts because that will get the publishing schedule of the line behind. I would like to get it finished and in the can to use a film term way ahead of time so we can plan other tie in materials and also the next book in the line.

The next teaser image for Stereo will appear here in Sept and hopefully soon after that the launch of the official website. I’m currently looking for an independent local website design group to work with on that.

We commissioned a piece of artwork to be used for a t-shirt with the proceeds going to charity a few weeks ago. Last night I talked to a group about the proceeds going to them. That should be done by the first week of August so hopefully I will have more news on that next week. Just awaiting approval on art design from the group proceeds will be going to and we can hand over to artist for him to begin his fun.

I think that is about all?

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't need a raise. Vodka bonuses are just fine. ;)