Monday, July 16, 2007

THE TITLE IS: NOTHING MUCH, NOTHING MORE

Give me a sec, need to close a bunch of windows.

P.O.W.E.R. In Comics
Will have to do some further research but I like the idea of this.

The Way Home
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like something out of G.I. Joe and Cobra is getting ready to blow up the shuttle?

Your Time
This is cool but I think I maybe beyond hope.

FLIGHT
These books are some of the best “books” period being published.

Gallifrey One
I so want to go. I have always wanted to go. But I also don’t care for LA that much to be totally honest and have no money to spare for something like this.

Censorship
Buy one for yourself, Buy one for a friend, Hell buy one for me :)

Cervical Piercing
Ouch!

SIP
If only I had $400 dollars to spare. Hell, right now, at this second of time I don’t have four cents to spare.

Interviews
Another way for me to waste hours on the net.

From Jelly Babies to Time Displacement Energy
Something Doctor Who to end this window season.

Not much of what people would call real news but there is no use in me getting all pissed off this early in the week. We have plenty of time for that to happen.

Ok, Now that is over with here are some responses to some comments:

Robbin,
I think Disney goes for a message in their programs but I don’t find anything wrong with that as long as the message is not too preachy or coming from a clear religious bias. I have always heard more bad things about their contracts with talent more than anything else. Though I have been out of the loop for a while so maybe they have gotten better at that also.

Isn’t it great how people see images differently? When John finishes up the inks on it, it will be interesting also to hear what people think then. He will be scanning it for me tonight. I’m really glade that he is working on materials for this project with me. I like his views on seeing scenes.

Oh, and I had a good time hanging out the other night.

And just to let people know I did not forget to do a review this Sunday. I just did not have internet access and it was not planned and thus could not post or find someone to post for me. I will post a review tonight and probably will start posting reviews on other days also when I have nothing else to post here.

Remember, Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

um yea, cervical piercing>? what the hell?

Anonymous said...

What Mar said!!!!

ow! ow! ow!