Sunday, July 8, 2007

REVIEW: A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS- THE END

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS: THE END
WRITTEN BY-LEMONY SNICKET
REVIEW BY-BRIAN C. WILLIAMS

Well, there went the end of The End. The end of a series so many people have enjoyed. The end of a series written by someone with the best pen name ever. The end of a story which has not ended as all great stories do not do. I do not wish to spoil a word so I will only say I loved this story and this series. Not much of a review but here is a recommendation in that if you have not read any part of, A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS go out to your local libary, bookstore, or book lending friendly friend and start reading THE BAD BEGINING. Just stay away from the movie. So much of a wasted oppertunity.

(c)2007,SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
brian c. williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Marlena said...

You didn't mention Tim Curry poopface.

Anonymous said...

You know I've never read this yet!?!?!?!? I keep meaning, too. Every time I plan on it, another HP book comes out and I never get around to it.

:::long sigh:::

Lemon Curry is in the movie?!?!? :::gets excited:::

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.