Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE TITLE IS: ARROWS, PILLS, AND BEER

I finally got around to reading Green Arrow: Quiver by Kevin Smith and Phil Hester on check out form the library. I enjoyed it greatly and those his other comic work has mostly centered on... well, missed deadlines but also on individual characters such as Daredevil and Spiderman I think he could be very good on a team book. I say put him on something like the Titans and let him go and you have a hit on your hand.

I actually got some quality writing done over the weekend. One short story is living on the computer and growing, currently it is at the age of 6000+ words and this is the teenage years as it swims in self-hate, confused sexual pratices, and being afraid of some of the realities of life- especially what others are capable of doing to each other. I also started another short story over the weekend which is just a baby on six peices of looseleaf paper at the moment trying to find the right place to breast feed and the right place to take its first real steps. Now I need to find places to try and home these stories as submissions. That will take some research considering one of them is not like anything I have written before and the other is much the same but in differenting different ways.

Got to spend some time with the Queen as myself, Wave, and her did lunch today at SONIC and BooksAMillion. And your right Queen, we do need to visit the beach all of us at once but I do refuse to wear a two peice.

As I wrote this I was watching MASH from my own collection and downing some PM's with a beer.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: