Tuesday, March 4, 2008

THE TITLE IS: DVDs AND A GREAT BOOK

Over the past few days I have enjoyed from the library quite a few items, mostly DVDs. Eternals by Neil Gaiman and John Romita Jr. was a very good read and as soon as I have extra cash it will be added to my collection. Maybe put it somewhere near this. If I only had money for that also.

One of the DVDs I checked out of the library was Happy Feet. It was ok but I liked Surfs Up better and most of the people I know are reverse on the subject.

We did a mini Matt Damon marathon with The Good Shepard and The Bourne Ultimatum. I enjoyed the Bourne Series a lot more than I thought I would and was sort of disapointed in The Good Shepard. It had two people working in it I liked a lot and it just felt bland to me. Though with two Matt Damon movies it was sort of a marathon in the Queen's honor. She would like to be doing this.

The best pick from this bunch I obtained from the library was Ugly Betty: The First Season. Wave and myself loved this series and regret not having cable so we can catch up on Betty's days.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I like America! She's one of my people :)